Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Should I lease my house or Sell It?

In such a hot real estate market, I always get the question should I lease or sell my house.  I have a bias perspective, because I invest in real estate I always say don't sell.  Like Robert Kiyosaki says, the market may drop but people will always need a place to live.  Rental rates are jumping and I truly believe in owning HARD ASSESTS they are the best investments to have in your future.  Real Estate, gold, and other precious metals are great assests to have during hard times.  The tax advantages real estate provides can change your financial situation.

Selling right now has some strong advantages.
1.   More money- in a hot market houses don't sit too long, you can get a good price sometimes more than what you ask
2.   More buyers- low rates right now means lots of buyers looking and getting pre approved.


It comes down to cash flow/ tax advantages or capital gains and cash out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment