Want to sell it ?
This is a limited-time initiative to help Georgians who owe more than their homes are worth through a one-time principal reduction.
This non-profit grant program will provide homeowners that qualify with a grant
of $5,000 to $50,000 to reduce the principal on their home. This is a GRANT program,
which means it does not need to be paid back. Yes FREE MONEY!!!!
So if your underwater on your home and need to sell, this may be the program for you.
"Based on current funding, an estimated 2,700-3,000 eligible Georgia homeowners will receive assistance...
Home safe Georgia
Home safe Georgia
The term “Applicant” includes all homeowners and borrowers legally bound to the home, and the spouse (if applicable).
- The program applies only to an applicant’s primary residence, which must have been purchased prior to January 1, 2012.
- The total lien balance on all mortgages for the subject property must be less than $250,000.
- The property must have a loan to value greater than 110%, which can be reduced to 100% - 125% with assistance from $5,000 to $50,000.
- The mortgage must be less than 90 days delinquent.
- The lender/servicer must be participating in the HomeSafe Georgia programor agree to participate.
- Applicant(s) cannot currently own more than one home.
- Applicant(s) cannot be in active bankruptcy and must be current on tax filings.(Tax liens, if any, must be less than $10,000 total and have a documented activepayment plan in place.)
- The total gross household income (all income received by residing applicants) must be able to support the mortgage payment but not exceed 140% of the averaged Area Median Income of their county.
- Additional criteria apply.
YOU MUST BE PRE APPROVED FOR THIS PROGRAM.....I HAVE LENDERS READY TO QUALIFY YOU FOR THIS PROGRAM IF THIS IS YOU.......
COMPLET THE FORM BELOW TO GET MORE INFO... FUNDS ARE LIMITED.
SELL YOUR UNDERWATER HOME TODAY!!!